Hello Bryan and welcome to SpywareHammer,
See if you can run the following:
Download RKill from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/
There are three buttons to choose from with different names on, select the first one and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista or Windows 7/8, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- A log pops up at the end of the run. This log file is located at C:\rkill.log. Please post this in your next reply.
- If you do not see the black box flash on the screen delete the icon from the desktop and go back to the link for the download, select the next button and try to run the tool again, continue to repeat this process using the remaining buttons until the tool runs. You will find further links if you scroll down the page with other names, try them one at a time.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
by Xplode onto your Desktop.
- Double click on Adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan
- Once the scan is done, click on the Clean button. <<<--- Ensure this option is completed
- You will get a prompt asking to close all programs. Click OK.
- Click OK again to reboot your computer.
- A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
- You can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt. Where n in the scan reference number
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts. (re-enable when done)
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Let see those logs in your next reply...