Hello briannab1369 and welcome,
Forum protocol asks that all logs are copy/pasted to your replies, if for any reason that is not possible please zip them up before attaching them.
I do not see any obvious malware/infection in those logs you post, we have a look with other scanners:
Scan with Gmer rootkit scanner
Please download Gmer from Here
by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.
- Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
( should be unchecked by default )
- Leave everything else as it is.
- Close all other running Programs as well as your Browsers.
- Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
- Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
Please post the content of the ark.txt here.
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries
**If GMER crashes** Follow the instructions here
and disable your security temporarily…
Please download RogueKiller
and save it to your desktop from the following link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/roguekiller/
- Quit all running programs.
- For Windows XP, double-click to start.
- For Vista,Windows 7/8, Right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator to start and when prompted allow it to run.
- Read and accept the EULA (End User Licene Agreement)
- Click Scan to scan the system.
- When the scan completes select "Report", log will open. Close the program > Don't Fix anything!
- Post back the report which should also be located here:
C:\Programdata\RogueKiller\Logs <-------- W7/8
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RogueKiller\Logs <-------XP
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.