To receive notifications of replies select the "Notify" tab at the top of the thread, similar tab is also at the bottom of the thread....
Continue as follows:
Download attached fixlist.txt
file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into.
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.
Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.
Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run once more as follows:
'Could not load DDA driver'
- On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection sub tab, Detection Options, tick the box "Scan for rootkits".
- Under Non-Malware Protection sub tab Change PUP and PUM entries to Treat detections as Malware
- Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- With some infections, you may or may not see this message box.
- Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart.
- Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.
- When the scan is complete, click Apply Actions.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following:
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click Export > From export you have three options:
Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply
Text file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply
XML file (*.xml) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply
- Please use "Copy to Clipboard, then Right click to your reply > select "Paste" that will copy the log to your reply…
by Xplode onto your Desktop.
- Double click on Adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on the Scan in the Actions box
- Please wait fot the scan to finish..
- When "Waiting for action.Please uncheck elements you want to keep" shows in top line..
- Click on the Cleaning box.
- Next click OK on the "Closing Programs" pop up box.
- Click OK on the Information box & again OK to allow the necessary reboot
- After restart the AdwCleaner(C*)-Notepad log will appear, please copy/paste it in your next reply. Where * is the number relative to list of scans completed...
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts. (re-enable when done)
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Download Microsoft's " Malicious Software Removal Tool" and save direct
to the desktop
Ensure to get the correct version for your system....
32 Bit version:https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?FamilyId=AD724AE0-E72D-4F54-9AB3-75B8EB148356&displaylang=en
64 Bit version:https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?FamilyId=585D2BDE-367F-495E-94E7-6349F4EFFC74&displaylang=en
Right click on the Tool, select “Run as Administrator” the tool will expand to the options Window
In the "Scan Type" window, select Quick
Perform a scan and Click Finish when the scan is done.
Retrieve the MSRT log as follows, and post it in your next reply:
1) Select the Windows key and R key together to open the "Run" function
2) Type or Copy/Paste the following command to the "Run Line" and Press Enter:notepad c:\windows\debug\mrt.log
Post those logs, also let me know if there are any remaining issues or concerns....