Author Topic: [Inactive]Can't Get Past Blue Screen.  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Hoov

• Malware Removal Mentors
  • Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • Unwilling part owner of Gov't. Motors and Chrysler
    • Hoov's Personal Site
Re: [In Progress] Can't Get Past Blue Screen.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 07:06:09 pm »
What is the model of the netgear wireless adapter? Can you go into the device manager and see if there are any devices with a red x or yellow exclamation mark over them? If there are tell me what devices have what kind of mark.

Consumer Security

If I am helping you and you don't hear from me for 24Hrs, send me a PM Please!

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 08:27:03 pm »
It's a test model of the N300.

The only one I saw in the device manager was a Bluetooth Adapter that's not installed. Can't seem to remove them after they've been installed for some reason.

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
    • Hoov's Personal Site
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 07:24:32 pm »
There should be a label on the back with a model number. N300 is a general netgear connection designation of some kind. There are many routers and other wireless devices with the N300 designation.

Consumer Security

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
    • Hoov's Personal Site
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:14 am »
My internet connection is back, so I will be able to respond in a more timely fashion.

If this device is something you are testing, and your computer only bluescreens when you use it, you really need to be talking to Netgear. Uninstall the drivers for this device and see if you are still getting bluescreens. If not, then it is definitely something with those device drivers.

If you still get bluescreens, then there is still something wrong with your computer and we can work on it.

The reason I say this is because if this device is still in testing, then first there is no way for me to check the drivers and second ANY time you have problems with software or hardware that is in testing stage it is always the first thing to look at. In your case netgear will have access to information that will enable them to look at memory dumps and other logs and interpret them. The information they have access to will let them do this, but not let me do it because the information is still private.

But there does appear to be at least one other person with the same issues as you, so I suspect there is a problem with the drivers.

Let me know if you are still getting BSOD after uninstalling the device.

Consumer Security

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 08:19:53 am »
Glad to say I'm now writing this from the affected computer.

Last night I installed the update from the Netgear website, turned the internet services back on and now I can get online no problem. Still running slow though.

However last night, when I tried to start a performance scan in Sandra, the computer Blue screened.

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
    • Hoov's Personal Site
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 11:19:36 am »
Lets start from scratch then and see if we can get your computer running better.

Please run ccleaner to remove temporary files from your system, and to improve the scanning time of the other scans we may be running. Then please run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to check for malware. Both sets of instructions are below

1.Download and scan with CCleaner
When you get to the website, there is a dark grey box on the left side with two tabs along the top. Inside this Dark Grey box is a light grey box. Below that light grey box is where the download links are at. The pay amount is for paid support.
2. Before first use, select Options > Advanced and UNCHECK "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours"
3. Then select the items you wish to clean up.
In the Windows Tab:

• Clean all entries in the "Internet Explorer" section except Cookies if you want to keep those.
    • Clean all the entries in the "Windows Explorer" section.
    • Clean all entries in the "System" section.
    • Clean all entries in the "Advanced" section.
    • Clean any others that you choose.

In the Applications Tab
      • Clean all except cookies in the Firefox/Mozilla section if you use it.
      • Clean all in the Opera section if you use it.
      • Clean Sun Java in the Internet Section.
      • Clean any others that you choose.

4. Click the "Run Cleaner" button.
      5. A pop up box will appear advising this process will permanently delete files from your system.
      6. Click "OK" and it will scan and clean your system.
      7. Click "exit" when done.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
      alternate download link 1
      alternate download link 2

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
      • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
      • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
      • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
      • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
        • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
        • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
        • Then click Finish.
        MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
        • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
        • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
        On the Scanner tab:
        • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
        • Then click on the Scan button.
        • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
        • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
        • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
        • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
        Back at the main Scanner screen:
        • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
        • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
        • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
        • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
        • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
        • Exit MBAM when done.
        Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine.  Please perform the following scan:
        • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links.  Save it to your desktop.
        • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
        • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool.  No input is needed, the scan is running.
        • Notepad will open with the results.
        • Please copy and paste both logs into your next response. You may need more than one response.
        • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
        Please note:  You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.  After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.  Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. 

Information on A/V control HERE

Consumer Security

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
        « Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 10:05:11 am »
        Okay I had to do this in safe mode, as it was Blue screening in normal mode.

The first couple of times I tried to start a Malwarebytes scan in normal mode, it would run for a couple of seconds, and then freeze. Then the last time it caused a Blue screen error due to mbamswissarmy.sys. It said it was trying access memory beyond the end of the allocation. The stop error I got was 0x000000D6 (0x91FAD010, 0x00000000, 0xF8800E9A, 0x00000000) and went to tell the address at F8800E9A date stamp 4D22366F)

The next 2 times I booted into normal mode I had almost the same stop error codes when loading for a minute or so and then Blue screen.

1st time 0x000000C4 (0x00000081, 0xFEB2CB58, 0x0000008A, 0x00000000)

2nd Time 1st 2 and final same as above. 3rd spot is (0xFEB76298).

And as for the scans

Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800
        www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7699

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
        Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

9/12/2011 11:22:29 AM
        mbam-log-2011-09-12 (11-22-29).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
        Objects scanned: 273310
        Time elapsed: 14 minute(s), 12 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
        Memory Modules Infected: 0
        Registry Keys Infected: 0
        Registry Values Infected: 0
        Registry Data Items Infected: 0
        Folders Infected: 0
        Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
        (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

DDS Scans

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 NETWORK
        Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702  BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_26
        Run by Administrator at 11:24:52 on 2011-09-12
        Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition  5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.503.54 [GMT -4:00]
        AV: Computer Security *Disabled/Updated* {E7512ED5-4245-4B4D-AF3A-382D3F313F15}
        FW: Computer Security *Enabled*
        ============== Running Processes ===============
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
        svchost.exe
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
        svchost.exe
        svchost.exe
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
        C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
        F:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
        F:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
        F:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
        ============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
        mURLSearchHooks: H - No File
        EB: {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478} - No File
        uRun: [Weather] c:\program files\aws\weatherbug\Weather.exe 1
        uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
        uRunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\FlashUtil10t_ActiveX.exe -update activex
        mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
        mRun: [QuickTime Task] "f:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
        StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\netgea~1.lnk - c:\program files\netgear\wna3100m\WNA3100M.exe
        DPF: {00000055-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/fhg.CAB
        DPF: {00000161-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/msaudio.cab
        DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
        DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} - hxxp://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5/c/05c905f4-dd30-427d-a3de-373c3e5552fc/msSecAdv.cab?1093349729546
        DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
        DPF: {31564D57-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/wmvax.cab
        DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} - hxxp://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc3.cab
        DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab
        DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
        DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab
        DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab
        DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-0000-0000-000000000000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
        TCP: DhcpNameServer = 209.18.47.61 209.18.47.62
        TCP: Interfaces\{85BC18AF-63EF-4D95-9EAB-665D3A76AF0E} : DhcpNameServer = 209.18.47.61 209.18.47.62
        TCP: Interfaces\{C5A35685-A1CA-4FB1-B457-C3174990D838} : DhcpNameServer = 24.29.103.15 24.29.103.16
        Handler: pure-go - {4746C79A-2042-4332-8650-48966E44ABA8} - c:\program files\common files\pure networks shared\puresp3.dll
        Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
        Notify: igfxcui - igfxsrvc.dll
        SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
        SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
        mASetup: {44BBA844-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %SystemRoot%\INF\CChat25.inf,PerUserRemove
        ================= FIREFOX ===================
        FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\1qmpcfrl.default\
        FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://en-us.start.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
        FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\nexonus\ngm\npNxGameUS.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\progra~1\yahoo!\common\npyaxmpb.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\free ride games\npExentCtl.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\google earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrlui.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\np32asw.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npArtistScope42.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npArtistScopeDRM11.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\NPcol400.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnu.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npLegitCheckPlugin.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npMozCouponPrinter.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npWebLaunch.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\real\realarcade\plugins\mozilla\npracplug.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\thrixxx\weblaunch\binaries\npWebLaunch.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint experience technology\npViewpoint.dll
        FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows media player\np_plugin.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\browser\nppdf32.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\itunes\mozilla plugins\npitunes.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\netscape6\nppl3260.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\netscape6\nprjplug.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\netscape6\nprpjplug.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\quicktime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
        FF - plugin: f:\program files\quicktime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
        ---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
        FF - user.js: dom.disable_open_during_load - false // Popupblocker control handled by McAfee Privacy Service
        ============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
        R0 nielprt;Nielsen Patch Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nielprt.sys [2010-10-13 24192]
        R1 nnrnstdi;nnrnstdi;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nnrnstdi.sys [2010-10-13 15360]
        R3 WNA3100M;NETGEAR WNA3100M N300 Wireless Mini USB Adapter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\WNA3100M.sys [2011-9-9 1275112]
        S0 fsbts;fsbts;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsbts.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsbts.sys [?]
        S0 FSFW;F-Secure Firewall Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsdfw.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsdfw.sys [?]
        S0 thhc;thhc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vuot.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\vuot.sys [?]
        S1 F-Secure HIPS;F-Secure HIPS Driver;\??\c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\hips\drivers\fshs.sys --> c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\hips\drivers\fshs.sys [?]
        S1 MpKsl763aa8bc;MpKsl763aa8bc;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1373814e-e9f6-4067-a9aa-85d463a8d6ad}\mpksl763aa8bc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1373814e-e9f6-4067-a9aa-85d463a8d6ad}\MpKsl763aa8bc.sys [?]
        S1 MpKsl81aecdbe;MpKsl81aecdbe;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1373814e-e9f6-4067-a9aa-85d463a8d6ad}\mpksl81aecdbe.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1373814e-e9f6-4067-a9aa-85d463a8d6ad}\MpKsl81aecdbe.sys [?]
        S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2011-7-22 12880]
        S1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-7-12 67664]
        S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
        S2 WSWNA3100M;WSWNA3100M;c:\program files\netgear\wna3100m\WifiSvc.exe [2011-9-9 297440]
        S2 X4HS32Ex;X4HS32Ex;c:\program files\free ride games\X4HS32Ex.sys [2009-11-10 53280]
        S3 DsAudioDevice_282;DsAudioDevice_282;c:\windows\system32\drivers\DsAudioDevice_282.sys [2009-6-8 16640]
        S3 dsiarhwprog;dsiarhwprog;c:\windows\system32\drivers\dsiarhwprog.sys [2010-1-23 29184]
        S3 dsreader;MaxDrive Driver (dsreader.sys);c:\windows\system32\drivers\dsreader.sys [2001-1-2 19677]
        S3 EagleXNt;EagleXNt;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\eaglexnt.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\EagleXNt.sys [?]
        S3 F-Secure Gatekeeper;F-Secure Gatekeeper;\??\c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\minifilter\fsgk.sys --> c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\minifilter\fsgk.sys [?]
        S3 geebers12;geebers12;

S3 Kaspersky1;Kaspersky1;

S3 km_filter;km_filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\km_filter.sys [2010-10-13 10368]
        S3 mam4410c;mam4410c;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mam4410c.sys [2007-2-14 24784]
        S3 mam4410m;mam4410m;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mam4410m.sys [2007-2-14 25044]
        S3 mam4410u;mam4410u;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mam4410u.sys [2007-2-14 55936]
        S3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [2011-6-12 22712]
        S3 memxers12;memxers12;

S3 NielGfx;Nielsen USB GFX;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nielgfx.sys [2010-10-13 9088]
        S3 NPF;NetGroup Packet Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys [2009-10-20 50704]
        S3 PciTest;WinMTA PCI Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pcitest.sys [2004-6-10 6912]
        S3 RTL8192su;Realtek RTL8192SU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\RTL8192su.sys [2011-7-18 606056]
        S3 spuce1;spuce1;

S3 WinRM;Windows Remote Management (WS-Management);c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k WINRM [2004-9-30 14336]
        S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-3-18 753504]
        S3 xbreader;MaxDrive XBox Driver (xbreader.sys);c:\windows\system32\drivers\xbreader.sys [2001-1-2 19677]
        S3 XSHARK;XSHARK Driver (xshark.sys);c:\windows\system32\drivers\xshark.sys [2004-12-1 22912]
        S4 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASCore.exe [2011-8-11 116608]
        S4 Akamai;Akamai NetSession Interface;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k Akamai [2004-9-30 14336]
        S4 F-Secure Filter;F-Secure File System Filter;\??\c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\win2k\fsfilter.sys --> c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\win2k\FSfilter.sys [?]
        S4 F-Secure Recognizer;F-Secure File System Recognizer;\??\c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\win2k\fsrec.sys --> c:\program files\f-secure\internet security 2012 beta\apps\computersecurity\anti-virus\win2k\FSrec.sys [?]
        S4 Gacela-Reporting-Service;Gacela-Reporting-Service;c:\program files\gacela\Gacela-Reporting.exe [2011-1-24 102400]
        S4 Gacela-Update-Service;Gacela-Update-Service;c:\program files\gacela\Gacela-Updater.exe [2011-1-24 180224]
        S4 lxdd_device;lxdd_device;c:\windows\system32\lxddcoms.exe -service --> c:\windows\system32\lxddcoms.exe -service [?]
        S4 MBAMService;MBAMService;f:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamservice.exe [2011-6-12 366640]
        S4 msvsmon80;Visual Studio 2005 Remote Debugger;

S4 sprtsvc_medicsp2;SupportSoft Sprocket Service (medicsp2);c:\program files\twc\medicsp2\bin\sprtsvc.exe /service /p medicsp2 --> c:\program files\twc\medicsp2\bin\sprtsvc.exe  [?]
        S4 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2009-6-25 24652]
        =============== Created Last 30 ================
        2011-09-10 01:57:46   1275112   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\WNA3100M.sys
        2011-09-10 01:57:30   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\NETGEAR
        2011-09-04 18:56:55   --------   d-sh--r-   C:\cmdcons
        2011-09-04 18:56:50   --------   d-----w-   c:\windows\setup.pss
        2011-08-30 22:39:40   --------   d-sh--w-   c:\documents and settings\administrator\PrivacIE
        2011-08-30 13:32:46   98816   ----a-w-   c:\windows\sed.exe
        2011-08-30 13:32:46   518144   ----a-w-   c:\windows\SWREG.exe
        2011-08-30 13:32:46   256000   ----a-w-   c:\windows\PEV.exe
        2011-08-30 13:32:46   208896   ----a-w-   c:\windows\MBR.exe
        2011-08-30 13:32:24   --------   d-----w-   C:\ComboFix
        2011-08-26 16:34:01   256896   ----a-r-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrv8k51.sys
        2011-08-26 11:45:51   --------   d-----w-   c:\windows\mytmp
        2011-08-23 04:20:37   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\LSPFix
        2011-08-23 04:19:31   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\application data\WinZip
        2011-08-23 01:07:59   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\application data\Temp
        2011-08-22 17:45:36   266360   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\TweakUI.exe
        2011-08-21 00:47:24   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\NirSoft
        2011-08-21 00:41:42   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
        2011-08-21 00:40:39   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
        2011-08-21 00:40:38   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
        2011-08-20 23:53:17   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\SiSoftware
        2011-08-20 16:33:16   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\Malwarebytes
        2011-08-14 17:57:58   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Bicycle
        ==================== Find3M  ====================
        2011-09-10 16:25:34   21361   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\AegisP.sys
        2011-08-17 15:03:01   404640   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
        2011-08-08 21:06:55   1409   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\tmpAE36E.FOT
        2011-08-08 21:06:55   1409   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\tmp3156E.FOT
        2011-08-08 21:06:55   1409   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\tmp2926E.FOT
        2011-07-17 17:05:08   42672   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsbts.sys.old
        2011-07-15 13:29:31   456320   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
        2011-07-09 14:25:04   73728   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
        2011-07-09 14:25:04   472808   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
        2011-07-08 14:02:00   10496   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys
        2011-07-08 10:37:04   82200   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\fsdfw.sys.old
        2011-07-08 07:55:29   156672   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\rmc_fixasf.exe
        2011-07-08 07:55:28   237568   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\rmc_rtspdl.dll
        2011-07-08 07:54:30   323584   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\AUDIOGENIE2.DLL
        2011-07-06 23:52:42   41272   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
        2011-07-06 23:52:42   22712   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
        2011-06-24 14:10:36   139656   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpwd.sys
        2011-06-23 18:36:30   916480   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
        2011-06-23 18:36:30   43520   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
        2011-06-23 18:36:30   1469440   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
        2011-06-23 12:05:13   385024   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\html.iec
        2011-06-20 17:44:52   293376   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\winsrv.dll
        ============= FINISH: 11:29:25.20 ===============

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
        « Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 10:06:39 am »
        Attachment DDS log

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
        IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
        DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01)
        Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
        Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
        Install Date: 7/16/2004 4:00:08 PM
        System Uptime: 9/12/2011 11:05:20 AM (0 hours ago)
        Motherboard:                                 |  |                               
        Processor:                 Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz | J2E1 | 2666/133mhz
        ==== Disk Partitions =========================
        A: is Removable
        C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 75 GiB total, 6.976 GiB free.
        D: is CDROM ()
        E: is CDROM ()
        F: is FIXED (NTFS) - 298 GiB total, 84.296 GiB free.
        G: is Removable
        H: is Removable
        I: is Removable
        J: is Removable
        M: is CDROM ()
        N: is CDROM ()
        O: is CDROM ()
        P: is CDROM ()
        ==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
        Class GUID: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
        Description: D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 Wireless PCI Card
        Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_1FA6&SUBSYS_3B091186&REV_07\4&2AF9ED5&0&08F0
        Manufacturer: D-Link
        Name: D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 Wireless PCI Card
        PNP Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_1FA6&SUBSYS_3B091186&REV_07\4&2AF9ED5&0&08F0
        Service: W8100PCI
        Class GUID: {4D36E979-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
        Description:
        Device ID: ROOT\PRINTER\0000
        Manufacturer:
        Name:
        PNP Device ID: ROOT\PRINTER\0000
        Service:
        Class GUID: {4D36E979-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
        Description:
        Device ID: ROOT\PRINTER\0001
        Manufacturer:
        Name:
        PNP Device ID: ROOT\PRINTER\0001
        Service:
        Class GUID: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
        Description: Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
        Device ID: ROOT\UNKNOWN\0001
        Manufacturer: Microsoft
        Name: Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
        PNP Device ID: ROOT\UNKNOWN\0001
        Service: RFCOMM
        ==== System Restore Points ===================
        RP1175: 7/17/2011 4:34:21 PM - Configured AirPlus G
        RP1176: 7/17/2011 4:37:09 PM - Configured AirPlus G
        RP1177: 7/17/2011 4:43:02 PM - Installed AirPlus G
        RP1178: 7/17/2011 4:54:05 PM - Update to an unsigned driver
        RP1179: 7/17/2011 5:48:29 PM - Configured AirPlus G
        RP1180: 7/17/2011 5:52:10 PM - Installed AirPlus G
        RP1181: 7/17/2011 7:00:22 PM - Removed D-Link AirPlus G Wireless LAN Adapter
        RP1182: 7/17/2011 7:01:10 PM - Installed D-Link AirPlus G Wireless LAN Adapter
        RP1183: 7/17/2011 7:32:26 PM - Update to an unsigned driver
        RP1184: 7/17/2011 11:30:23 PM - Removed D-Link AirPlus G Wireless LAN Adapter
        RP1185: 7/17/2011 11:34:54 PM - Configured AirPlus G
        RP1186: 7/17/2011 11:37:14 PM - Installed AirPlus G
        RP1187: 7/17/2011 11:45:38 PM - Installed D-Link AirPlus G Wireless LAN Adapter
        RP1188: 7/17/2011 11:56:32 PM - Unsigned driver install
        RP1189: 7/18/2011 2:14:42 AM - Installed RNX-N150UBE 11n USB Wireless LAN Driver and Utility
        RP1190: 7/18/2011 2:28:53 AM - Unsigned driver install
        RP1191: 7/19/2011 8:20:20 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1192: 7/22/2011 6:22:18 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1193: 7/28/2011 11:47:41 AM - System Checkpoint
        RP1194: 8/2/2011 10:25:47 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1195: 8/4/2011 12:17:31 AM - System Checkpoint
        RP1196: 8/5/2011 1:00:40 AM - System Checkpoint
        RP1197: 8/8/2011 5:34:11 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1198: 8/9/2011 7:32:43 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1199: 8/12/2011 9:20:01 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1200: 8/14/2011 10:54:58 AM - System Checkpoint
        RP1201: 8/15/2011 2:04:07 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1202: 8/16/2011 3:57:48 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1203: 8/17/2011 10:18:56 AM - Installed NETGEAR WNA3100M N300 Wireless USB Adapter
        RP1204: 8/17/2011 10:29:59 AM - Unsigned driver install
        RP1205: 8/24/2011 8:57:50 PM - Restore Operation
        RP1206: 8/26/2011 2:17:09 PM - Restore Operation
        RP1207: 9/4/2011 4:25:48 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1208: 9/5/2011 5:19:18 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1209: 9/6/2011 5:49:20 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1210: 9/7/2011 5:53:50 PM - System Checkpoint
        RP1211: 9/9/2011 12:33:45 AM - Installed NETGEAR WNA3100M N300 Wireless USB Adapter
        RP1212: 9/9/2011 11:42:37 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1213: 9/9/2011 9:57:29 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1214: 9/11/2011 6:56:36 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1215: 9/12/2011 10:47:24 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        RP1216: 9/12/2011 11:01:49 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
        ==== Installed Programs ======================
        µTorrent
        123 Free Solitaire
        123 Free Solitaire for Children
        22Pixels Photoshop Flock
        4Front Headphones Plugin 1.0c
        7-Zip 9.20
        A-GA
        ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint
        AC3Filter 1.63b
        Action Replay Code Manager
        Action Replay DSi Code Manager
        Action Replay XBOX 1.31
        Adobe AIR
        Adobe Anchor Service CS3
        Adobe Anchor Service CS4
        Adobe Asset Services CS3
        Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
        Adobe Bridge 1.0
        Adobe Bridge CS3
        Adobe Bridge CS4
        Adobe Bridge Start Meeting
        Adobe Camera Raw 4.0
        Adobe CMaps CS4
        Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific CS4
        Adobe Color EU Extra Settings CS4
        Adobe Color JA Extra Settings CS4
        Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings CS4
        Adobe Color Video Profiles CS CS4
        Adobe Common File Installer
        Adobe CSI CS4
        Adobe Default Language CS4
        Adobe Device Central CS3
        Adobe Device Central CS4
        Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
        Adobe Drive CS4
        Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
        Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CS4
        Adobe Extension Manager CS3
        Adobe Extension Manager CS4
        Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
        Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
        Adobe Fonts All
        Adobe Help Center 1.0
        Adobe Help Viewer CS3
        Adobe Linguistics CS3
        Adobe Linguistics CS4
        Adobe Media Player
        Adobe Output Module
        Adobe PDF Library Files CS4
        Adobe Photoshop CS2
        Adobe Photoshop CS3
        Adobe Photoshop CS4
        Adobe Photoshop CS4 Support
        Adobe Reader X (10.1.0)
        Adobe Search for Help
        Adobe Service Manager Extension
        Adobe Setup
        Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
        Adobe Stock Photos 1.0
        Adobe Stock Photos CS3
        Adobe Type Support CS4
        Adobe Update Manager CS3
        Adobe Update Manager CS4
        Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client
        Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin
        Adobe XMP Panels CS3
        Adobe XMP Panels CS4
        Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.0
        AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK
        AdobeColorCommonSetRGB
        AIM 6
        AIM Location Plugin 0.1.0.44
        AIM Toolbar
        AIMTunes (remove only)
        Akamai NetSession Interface
        Aloha Solitaire
        Aloha TriPeaks
        americangreetings-One of Those Days Screen Saver
        AMR Player 1.3
        Ancient Spider Solitaire
        AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20040229.1 en)
        AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)
        AOL Deskbar
        AOL Instant Messenger
        AOL Pictures Tools (version 10.1.0.0)
        AOL Toolbar 4.0
        AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
        AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver
        Apple Application Support
        Apple Mobile Device Support
        Apple Software Update
        Application Mover
        ArtistScope Plugin FX
        Aspell English Dictionary-0.50-2
        ASX to MP3 Converter 2.7.5.800 2006.11.11
        Atomic PDF Password Recovery
        Audacity 1.3.2 (Unicode)
        Auto Clicker v1.1
        Autodesk 3ds Max 8
        Autodesk Backburner 2008.1
        Autodesk DWF Viewer
        AutoUpdate
        AviSynth 2.5
        Bicycle Texas Hold ‘Em Poker 1.0
        Big Fish Games: Game Manager
        BigFix
        BioShock 2
        BitPim 1.0.3
        Blender (remove only)
        Blockland
        Bonjour
        BuddyList Ops 1.0.0.1
        Bulk Image Downloader v4.21.0.0
        Burger shop 2
        Camtasia Studio 7
        CardRecovery 5.30
        Caribbean Mah Jong
        CCleaner
        CD Audio Reader Filter (remove only)
        CDMaster32
        Change Properties Now!
        ClickPuzzle
        Collab
        CompuServe
        Computer Security 12.38.100.0 (release)
        Connect
        Cool Edit Pro 2.1
        Counter-Strike: Source
        Coupon Printer for Windows
        Creative MediaSource
        Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
        Day of Defeat: Source
        DAZ|Mimic Pro 2 for Lightwave DEMO
        DCoder Image Source (remove only)
        Dev-C++ 5 beta 9 release (4.9.9.2)
        devkitProUpdater 1.4.6
        DivX
        DivX Codec
        DivX Player
        Don't Touch My Computer 2 Screen Saver
        Download Updater (AOL LLC)
        Dragon UnPACKer 5
        Drivers Install For Linksys Easylink Advisor
        DScaler 5 Mpeg Decoders
        Dyyno Broadcaster
        ebgcInfra
        ebgcRes
        ebgcSDK
        EkszBox-ABX v2.0
        eMachines Bay Reader
        Emerald Island Client
        Epson CreativeZone
        Epson Easy Photo Print 2
        Epson Easy Photo Print Plug-in for PMB(Picture Motion Browser)
        Epson Event Manager
        EPSON NX125 NX127 Series Printer Uninstall
        EPSON Scan
        ESET Online Scanner v3
        eViewStream
        EvilLyrics
        Extension Renamer
        F-Secure CCF Reputation
        F-Secure Internet Security 2012 Beta
        F-Secure Network CCF 1.0.1740
        Fairway Solitaire
        FBX Plugin 2009.0 for Max 2009
        ffdshow v1.1.3760 [2011-02-18]
        FFMPEG Core Files (remove only)
        FileZilla (remove only)
        FLV Player
        FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)
        FMOD Designer
        FMOD Programmers API Win32
        FoxyTunes for Firefox
        Fraps (remove only)
        Free Ride Games Player
        Frosty Games
        Gabest MPEG Splitter (remove only)
        Gacela
        Game Extractor 2.0
        GameBox Solitaire 1.0
        Games n Music
        Games sMs
        GameShark SP
        GameSpy Arcade
        Garry's Mod
        GCFScape 1.6.6
        GetFLV Pro
        GIMP 2.6.11
        Gizmo Project 1.0
        Gizmo Project for LJ Talk 2.0
        GNU Aspell 0.50-3
        GnuWin32: Wget-1.11.4-1
        Google Earth
        Google Gmail Notifier
        Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
        Google Update Helper
        Google Updater
        GTK+ Runtime 2.6.9 rev a (remove only)
        Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
        Half-Life 2: Demo
        Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
        Halo Editing Kit
        Hamachi 1.0.2.5
        HentaII 3D Oxin's Style!
        Hex Workshop v6
        HHD Software Hex Editor
        HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard
        HiJackThis
        HijackThis 1.99.1
        Hole In One Slots
        Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (KB932471)
        Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
        Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
        Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
        Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
        Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB938759)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)
        Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
        Hoyle Board Games 2005
        HP Optical 4 Button USB Mouse Driver V1.14
        HyperLoad - Dunk n Slam
        HyperLoad - Mah Jongg
        iDump Build: 22
        IE Download Helper
        ijji Auto Installer
        IM Video Image Capture 4.1 Trial
        IMatch Evaluation 3.6
        Ink Creator
        Inkscape 0.46
        Intel(R) Extreme Graphics Driver
        Intel(R) Network Connections 13.2.8.0
        Intel(R) Processor ID Utility
        InterActual Player
        Invoke Solutions Participant 6.2.0.1452
        IrfanView (remove only)
        IsoBuster 2.7
        iTunes
        Java Auto Updater
        Java DB 10.5.3.0
        Java(TM) 6 Update 26
        Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 21
        Jenkat Games Arcade
        JongPuzzle
        Just Great Software EditPad Pro 6 DEMO 6.6.3
        K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 (Full)
        KartRider
        Kaspersky Online Scanner
        Keynote Connector
        King Jester Version 1.0
        Kodak Picture Finder v0.92 trial version
        kuler
        Kwyshell MidpX Emulator Package 1.0
        Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
        Lernout & Hauspie TruVoice American English TTS Engine
        Lexmark 2500 Series
        Lexmark Fax Solutions
        Lexmark Photo Center
        Lexmark Z700-P700 Series
        LimeWire 4.17.5
        Linksys EasyLink Advisor 1.6 (0044)
        Little Registry Cleaner
        Live Search Club Toolbar
        Macromedia Extension Manager
        Macromedia Flash 8
        Macromedia Flash 8 Video Encoder
        Macromedia FreeHand MXa
        Magic ISO Maker v5.5 (build 0276)
        MagicDisc 2.7.106
        Mah Jong Medley
        Mahjong Epic
        MahJong Suite 2011 v8.0
        Mahjong Towers Eternity™
        Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.1.1800
        MapleStory
        Maxtor MaxBlast
        Messenger Plus! 5
        Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 Developer Beta 2
        Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
        Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)
        Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
        Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
        Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
        Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
        Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
        Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
        Microsoft Application Error Reporting
        Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package
        Microsoft Broadband Networking
        Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (KB2500170)
        Microsoft Choice Guard
        Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
        Microsoft Corporation
        Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
        Microsoft DirectX SDK (February 2007)
        Microsoft English TTS Engine
        Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable
        Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace
        Microsoft Halo
        Microsoft Halo Custom Edition
        Microsoft Halo Trial
        Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
        Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
        Microsoft LifeCam
        Microsoft Money 2004
        Microsoft Money 2004 System Pack
        Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
        Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007 (English)
        Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
        Microsoft Silverlight
        Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 4.0 (English)
        Microsoft SQL Native Client
        Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition CTP (SQLEXPRESS)
        Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Mobile [ENU] Beta 3 Developer Tools
        Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools Express Edition CTP
        Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
        Microsoft Text-to-Speech Engine 4.0 (English)
        Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
        Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition - ENU
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
        Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
        Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer
        Microsoft Windows Media Video 9 VCM
        Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for .NET Framework
        Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for Win32
        Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Headers and Libraries
        Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Development Kit Version 1.7
        Microsoft Works 7.0
        Microsoft Works Setup Launcher
        MilkShape 3D 1.8.4
        MONOGRAM AMR Splitter/Decoder (remove only)
        Mozilla Firefox (3.6.17)
        Mozilla Firefox 6.0 (x86 en-US)
        MSN Music Assistant
        MSN Recorder Max
        MSVCRT
        MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
        MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
        MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
        MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
        MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
        MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)
        MyShoppingGenie
        MySQL Server 5.1
        MySQL Tools for 5.0
        Napster Burn Engine
        NETGEAR Powerline Utility
        NETGEAR WNA3100M N300 Wireless USB Adapter
        Netscape 6 (6.2.1)
        Network Magic
        Nexon Game Manager
        Nielsen
        NirSoft BlueScreenView
        Notepad++
        Online Safety 1.38.10473.0
        OpenMG Secure Module 4.5.01
        OpenSource AVI Splitter (remove only)
        OpenSource DTS/AC3/DD+ Source Filter (remove only)
        OpenSource Flash Video Splitter (remove only)
        Orban/Coding Technologies AAC/aacPlus Player Plugin™ 1.0
        Pando Media Booster
        PC Wizard 2008.1.80
        PC Wizard 2010.1.96
        PDF Settings CS4
        PeerGuardian 2.0
        PhotoParade Player
        Photoshop Camera Raw
        PhotoWorks Digital Partner
        PhotoWorks Online Print Wizard
        Pivot Stickfigure Animator
        Pokemon Online 1.0.21
        Poker 25 Version 1.0
        PopTag!
        Portal
        PowerDVD
        PowerISO
        Powerline Firmware Upgrade Tool
        PremiumSoft Navicat 8.0 for MySQL
        Project64 1.6
        Protected Music Converter 0.99.22b
        Pure Networks Port Magic
        Puzzle Hero 1.1.1
        Python 2.6.5
        Quest3D Viewers 3.0e
        QuickTime
        RAD Video Tools
        RadarSync
        RadarSync Toolbar
        RealArcade
        RealMedia (remove only)
        RealPlayer
        Realtek AC'97 Audio
        REALTEK Wireless LAN Driver and Utility
        Recuva
        Replay Media Catcher
        Replay Media Catcher 3.01
        Replay Media Catcher 3.02
        RGSS-RTP Standard
        Rhapsody Player Engine
        Road Runner Medic 5.4
        Road Runner Medic 6.1
        SAPI Wrapper
        Save Flash 3.0
        ScreenStream
        SeaTools for Windows
        Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2446708)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2478663)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2416472)
        Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2487367)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB974455)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2530548)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2544521)
        Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2559049)
        Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB2447961)
        Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)
        Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB979332)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
        Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476490)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478960)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479943)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2491683)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503665)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507938)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2535512)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276-v2)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2555917)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2562937)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2566454)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567680)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570222)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)
        Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)
        Segoe UI
        Shape Shifter
        SHOUTcast Source (remove only)
        Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
        SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2011.SP4c
        Sjboy Beta4
        Skype web features
        Skype™ 5.1
        Snagit 10
        Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
        SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
        Solitaire Epic
        SolSuite 2011 v11.5
        Sony Media Manager 2.3
        Sothink SWF Catcher for Internet Explorer
        Sothink SWF Decompiler
        Sothink SWF Easy
        SoulSeek Client 156c
        SoulSeek Client 157 test 12c
        Source SDK Base - Orange Box
        Sp5TTIntXP
        SplitCam
        Spring Sprang Sprung
        Spybot - Search & Destroy
        Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
        SQLXML 4.0
        Steam
        Suite Shared Configuration CS4
        Sun Java (TM) Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2_01 for CLDC
        SUPER © v2011.build.48 (April 23, 2011) version v2011.build.48
        Super Collapse! from GameHouse
        Super Collapse! II
        Super GameHouse Solitaire
        Super Mahjong
        Super Pool
        Super Pop & Drop
        Super Wild Wild Words
        SUPERAntiSpyware
        SuperMegaSpoof 2.0
        swMSM
        System Requirements Lab CYRI
        TeamViewer 6
        thriXXX 3DLesbian-070.002
        thriXXX HentaII-032.001
        thriXXX WebLaunch
        Thumbplug TGA
        ThumbView 1.0
        Trojan Remover 6.8.1
        TTS Wrapper
        TWC Client ActiveX Controls
        Tweak UI
        Uniblue RegistryBooster 2
        Unlocker 1.9.0
        UNO© Freeware
        Unreal Services // Package Explorer
        Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
        Update for Microsoft Windows (KB971513)
        Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2447568)
        Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)
        Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)
        Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)
        Update for Windows XP (KB2492386)
        Update for Windows XP (KB2541763)
        Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
        Update for Windows XP (KB951618-v2)
        Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
        Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
        Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
        Update for Windows XP (KB961503)
        Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
        Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
        Update for Windows XP (KB971029)
        Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
        Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
        Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
        URGE
        Vampire Saga - Pandora's Box
        Vector Magic
        Video Poker Version 1.0
        Viewpoint Media Player
        VoiceExplorer2005®
        VoiceExplorer2005® (1)
        VoiceExplorer2005® (2)
        vReveal
        WampServer 2.0
        WDSuite V9.0
        WeatherBug
        WebFldrs XP
        WebIQ Technology Engine
        WinAce Archiver
        Windows Backup Utility
        Windows Driver Package - Pure Networks, Inc. Network Magic Device Discovery Driver (03/14/2007 4.1.7073.2)
        Windows Driver Package - Pure Networks, Inc. Network Magic Wireless Driver (03/14/2007 4.1.7073.2)
        Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
        Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
        Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
        Windows Imaging Component
        Windows Internet Explorer 7
        Windows Internet Explorer 8
        Windows Live Call
        Windows Live Communications Platform
        Windows Live Essentials
        Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
        Windows Live Messenger
        Windows Live Upload Tool
        Windows Management Framework Core
        Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
        Windows Media Format 11 runtime
        Windows Media Player 11
        Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
        Windows Movie Maker 2.0
        Windows Presentation Foundation
        Windows Resource Kit Tools - SubInAcl.exe
        Windows XP Service Pack 3
        WinHTTrack Website Copier 3.43-7
        WinPcap 4.1.1
        WinRAR archiver
        WinZip 12.1
        Wireshark 1.2.9
        WMI ODBC Driver
        Word Slinger
        www.UselessCreations.com - Star Trek 3D Starships Screensaver v1.0
        XBox GameSaves
        Xfire (remove only)
        Xfire Plus: Music Plugin
        XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
        XnView 1.96.2
        XplDbClientPatch
        Yahoo! Browser Services
        Yahoo! Messenger
        Zinio Reader
        Zip Repair Pro
        Zoom Player (remove only)
        Zoombinis Logical Journey(TM)
        Zork Grand Inquisitor
        ZSNES (a FREE GNU licensed SNES Famicom Game Emulator) version
        ==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========
        9/9/2011 4:42:42 PM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments "" in order to run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}
        9/9/2011 4:40:34 PM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "" in order to run the server: {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}
        9/9/2011 12:52:43 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7032]  - The Service Control Manager tried to take a corrective action (Restart the service) after the unexpected termination of the COM+ System Application service, but this action failed with the following error:  An instance of the service is already running.
        9/9/2011 12:52:38 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7031]  - The COM+ System Application service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
        9/9/2011 12:51:50 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7026]  - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:  FSFW sptd
        9/9/2011 12:51:49 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7022]  - The IPv6 Helper Service service hung on starting.
        9/9/2011 12:50:20 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 100000d1, parameter1 9fd6c357, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 9fd6c357.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7023]  - The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service terminated with the following error:  An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7009]  - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service to connect.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7001]  - The Peer Networking service depends on the Peer Name Resolution Protocol service which failed to start because of the following error:  The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The PfModNT service failed to start due to the following error:  The system cannot find the file specified.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The Peer Name Resolution Protocol service failed to start due to the following error:  The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service failed to start due to the following error:  The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
        9/9/2011 12:49:44 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The ElbyCDIO Driver service failed to start due to the following error:  The system cannot find the file specified.
        9/9/2011 12:49:09 AM, error: WMPNetworkSvc [14329]  - Service 'WMPNetworkSvc' did not start correctly because the registry could not be updated due to error '0x80070006'. If possible, reinstall Windows Media Player.
        9/9/2011 12:24:10 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034]  - The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
        9/9/2011 12:23:43 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 000000c4, parameter1 00000081, parameter2 ff152c58, parameter3 0000008a, parameter4 00000000.
        9/9/2011 12:02:00 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7034]  - The MS Software Shadow Copy Provider service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
        9/9/2011 12:01:54 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009]  - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the COM+ System Application service to connect.
        9/9/2011 12:01:54 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The COM+ System Application service failed to start due to the following error:  The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
        9/9/2011 12:01:54 PM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service COMSysApp with arguments "" in order to run the server: {ECABAFBC-7F19-11D2-978E-0000F8757E2A}
        9/9/2011 12:00:56 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7022]  - The WSWNA3100M service hung on starting.
        9/9/2011 11:58:24 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 100000d1, parameter1 412fb394, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 412fb394.
        9/9/2011 10:14:25 PM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 000000c4, parameter1 00000085, parameter2 ffae2340, parameter3 00000020, parameter4 000000e0.
        9/9/2011 1:41:45 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7009]  - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service service to connect.
        9/9/2011 1:41:45 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service service failed to start due to the following error:  The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
        9/9/2011 1:34:55 AM, error: W32Time [17]  - Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15 minutes. The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)
        9/9/2011 1:00:49 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034]  - The WMDM PMSP Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
        9/6/2011 11:45:48 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 100000d1, parameter1 00000007, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 c7bb2d35.
        9/6/2011 11:40:13 AM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}
        9/6/2011 11:38:40 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7026]  - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:  ASPI32 Fips FSFW intelppm SASDIFSV SASKUTIL SCDEmu sptd
        9/6/2011 11:21:06 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 000000c4, parameter1 00000081, parameter2 8287e438, parameter3 0000008a, parameter4 00000000.
        9/12/2011 10:57:23 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 000000c4, parameter1 00000081, parameter2 feb2cb58, parameter3 0000008a, parameter4 00000000.
        9/12/2011 10:47:41 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7022]  - The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service hung on starting.
        9/12/2011 10:42:42 AM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 100000d6, parameter1 91fad010, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 f8800e9a, parameter4 00000000.
        9/11/2011 6:49:36 PM, error: System Error [1003]  - Error code 000000c4, parameter1 00000081, parameter2 823c0590, parameter3 0000008a, parameter4 00000000.
        9/11/2011 12:24:29 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7023]  - The Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service terminated with the following error:  Access is denied.
        9/11/2011 12:00:56 PM, error: RemoteAccess [20106]  - Unable to add the interface {BB4CAE90-7A53-49A6-92A8-88C6C83D1E09} with the Router Manager for the IP protocol. The following error occurred: Cannot complete this function.
        9/10/2011 12:33:29 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7011]  - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the WSWNA3100M service.
        ==== End Of File ===========================

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
        • Diamond Member
          • Hoov's Personal Site
        « Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 10:29:39 am »
        Please read this.

Consumer Security

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
        « Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 11:47:53 am »
        Got rid of Limewire, Soulseek, and UTorrent. Are there any others I should get rid of?

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
        • Diamond Member
          • Hoov's Personal Site
        « Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 12:39:17 pm »
        I don't know them all so we can go with those. If I run across another I will let you know.

Are Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Sandra the only thing that have been causing bluescreens lately? How about a full Antivirus scan?

Any other problems?

Please read carefully and follow these steps.
        • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
        • Extract its contents to your desktop.
        • Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.

• If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.

• If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.

• It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.

• If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
        • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Consumer Security

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
        « Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 12:52:22 pm »
        Okay it didn't find anything, but I'm still in safe mode because I keep getting the same "a device driver has been caught" Blue screen at startup.

2011/09/12 14:44:00.0671 0404   TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.5.21.0 Sep 10 2011 21:07:05
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   SystemInfo:
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Product type: Workstation
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   ComputerName: NANITECH
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   UserName: Administrator
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Processor architecture: Intel x86
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Number of processors: 1
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Page size: 0x1000
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   Boot type: Safe boot with network
        2011/09/12 14:44:01.0218 0404   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:44:11.0765 0404   Initialize success
        2011/09/12 14:44:33.0984 0928   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:44:33.0984 0928   Scan started
        2011/09/12 14:44:33.0984 0928   Mode: Manual;
        2011/09/12 14:44:33.0984 0928   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:44:37.0453 0928   abp480n5        (6abb91494fe6c59089b9336452ab2ea3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ABP480N5.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:44:37.0656 0928   ACPI            (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:37.0921 0928   ACPIEC          (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:38.0234 0928   adfs            (6d7f09cd92a9fef3a8efce66231fdd79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\adfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:38.0593 0928   adpu160m        (9a11864873da202c996558b2106b0bbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:38.0828 0928   aec             (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:39.0312 0928   AegisP          (023867b6606fbabcdd52e089c4a507da) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:39.0546 0928   AFD             (355556d9e580915118cd7ef736653a89) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:39.0734 0928   agp440          (08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:39.0890 0928   agpCPQ          (03a7e0922acfe1b07d5db2eeb0773063) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:40.0140 0928   Aha154x         (c23ea9b5f46c7f7910db3eab648ff013) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aha154x.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:40.0343 0928   aic78u2         (19dd0fb48b0c18892f70e2e7d61a1529) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78u2.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:40.0578 0928   aic78xx         (b7fe594a7468aa0132deb03fb8e34326) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78xx.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:41.0140 0928   ALCXSENS        (fbbcb95f677cbaa924140b6ea2d9a97b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXSENS.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:44:41.0515 0928   ALCXWDM         (dd8520280304b6145a6be31008748c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:44:41.0937 0928   AliIde          (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:42.0156 0928   alim1541        (cb08aed0de2dd889a8a820cd8082d83c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:42.0359 0928   amdagp          (95b4fb835e28aa1336ceeb07fd5b9398) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:42.0593 0928   amsint          (79f5add8d24bd6893f2903a3e2f3fad6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amsint.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:43.0187 0928   asc             (62d318e9a0c8fc9b780008e724283707) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:43.0390 0928   asc3350p        (69eb0cc7714b32896ccbfd5edcbea447) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3350p.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:43.0578 0928   asc3550         (5d8de112aa0254b907861e9e9c31d597) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:43.0781 0928   ASPI32          (b979979ab8027f7f53fb16ec4229b7db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASPI32.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:44.0000 0928   AsyncMac        (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:44.0171 0928   atapi           (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:44.0546 0928   Atmarpc         (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:44.0765 0928   audstub         (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:44.0968 0928   Beep            (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:45.0171 0928   Bridge          (f934d1b230f84e1d19dd00ac5a7a83ed) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:45.0203 0928   BridgeMP        (f934d1b230f84e1d19dd00ac5a7a83ed) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:45.0375 0928   BthEnum         (b279426e3c0c344893ed78a613a73bde) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BthEnum.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:45.0656 0928   cbidf           (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:45.0843 0928   cbidf2k         (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:46.0031 0928   CCDECODE        (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:46.0265 0928   cd20xrnt        (f3ec03299634490e97bbce94cd2954c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cd20xrnt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:46.0453 0928   Cdaudio         (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:46.0734 0928   Cdfs            (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:46.0906 0928   Cdrom           (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:47.0281 0928   CmdIde          (e5dcb56c533014ecbc556a8357c929d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:47.0484 0928   Cpqarray        (3ee529119eed34cd212a215e8c40d4b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqarray.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:47.0718 0928   dac2w2k         (e550e7418984b65a78299d248f0a7f36) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:47.0890 0928   dac960nt        (683789caa3864eb46125ae86ff677d34) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac960nt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:48.0093 0928   Disk            (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:48.0296 0928   dmboot          (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:48.0500 0928   dmio            (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:48.0687 0928   dmload          (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:48.0859 0928   DMusic          (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:49.0078 0928   dpti2o          (40f3b93b4e5b0126f2f5c0a7a5e22660) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dpti2o.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:49.0234 0928   drmkaud         (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:49.0437 0928   DsAudioDevice_282 (23020385d34e35dfc2d6503fa67d3ffc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DsAudioDevice_282.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:49.0640 0928   dsiarhwprog     (f35b5d0cc142b87e687fc504baa69d82) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\dsiarhwprog.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:49.0812 0928   dsreader        (05a74d2be6f493c65d7221d1d0e8a23c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\dsreader.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:50.0015 0928   E100B           (ac9cf17ee2ae003c98eb4f5336c38058) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:50.0578 0928   elagopro        (7ec42ec12a4bac14bcca99fb06f2d125) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\elagopro.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:50.0750 0928   elaunidr        (dfeabb7cfffadea4a912ab95bdc3177a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\elaunidr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:51.0406 0928   Fastfat         (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:51.0578 0928   Fdc             (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:51.0765 0928   Fips            (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:51.0968 0928   Flpydisk        (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:52.0171 0928   FltMgr          (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:52.0734 0928   Fs_Rec          (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:53.0109 0928   Ftdisk          (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:53.0687 0928   GEARAspiWDM     (f2f431d1573ee632975c524418655b84) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:53.0953 0928   Gpc             (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:54.0187 0928   hamachi         (7929a161f9951d173ca9900fe7067391) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:54.0359 0928   HidUsb          (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:54.0546 0928   hpn             (b028377dea0546a5fcfba928a8aefae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hpn.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:54.0718 0928   HSFHWBS2        (b6b0721a86e51d141ec55c3cc1ca5686) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:54.0921 0928   HSF_DP          (b2dfc168d6f7512faea085253c5a37ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:55.0203 0928   HSF_DPV         (698204d9c2832e53633e53a30a53fc3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:55.0406 0928   HTTP            (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:55.0609 0928   i2omgmt         (9368670bd426ebea5e8b18a62416ec28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omgmt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:55.0781 0928   i2omp           (f10863bf1ccc290babd1a09188ae49e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i2omp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:55.0953 0928   i8042prt        (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:56.0187 0928   ialm            (44b7d5a4f2bd9fe21aea0bb0bace38c4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:56.0406 0928   Imapi           (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:56.0609 0928   ini910u         (4a40e045faee58631fd8d91afc620719) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ini910u.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:56.0796 0928   IntelIde        (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:56.0984 0928   intelppm        (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:57.0187 0928   Ip6Fw           (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:57.0375 0928   IpFilterDriver  (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:57.0546 0928   IpInIp          (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:57.0828 0928   IpNat           (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:58.0093 0928   IPSec           (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:58.0250 0928   IRENUM          (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:58.0421 0928   isapnp          (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:59.0187 0928   Kbdclass        (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:59.0281 0928   kbdhid          (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:59.0484 0928   kmixer          (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:59.0687 0928   KMWDFILTER      (566c5fd480fdbce3ba5cf9fbcffaea9a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\KMWDFILTER.sys
        2011/09/12 14:44:59.0875 0928   km_filter       (097ba59ba201c9270a704cc04670b553) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\km_filter.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:00.0203 0928   KSecDD          (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:00.0609 0928   mam4410c        (494daad7dab01d160c37ae7d99b00de6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mam4410c.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:00.0781 0928   mam4410m        (b2434b4f7827798abecd2103fb8f64a5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mam4410m.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:01.0015 0928   mam4410u        (3350554cbd6a59f0447eb4f5273a473f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mam4410u.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:01.0218 0928   MaRdPnp         (b51e7eab4baf13b492aa3299bcf52a35) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MaRdP2K.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:01.0406 0928   MaVctrl         (1b467fb39d6ee0e7f1970eee5fc07121) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MaVc2K.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:01.0609 0928   MBAMProtector   (eca00eed9ab95489007b0ef84c7149de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:01.0796 0928   mcdbus          (8fd868e32459ece2a1bb0169f513d31e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mcdbus.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:02.0031 0928   MCSTRM          (5bb01b9f582259d1fb7653c5c1da3653) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MCSTRM.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:02.0203 0928   mdmxsdk         (e246a32c445056996074a397da56e815) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:02.0562 0928   mnmdd           (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:02.0765 0928   Modem           (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:02.0937 0928   Mouclass        (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:03.0218 0928   mouhid          (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:03.0390 0928   MountMgr        (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:03.0750 0928   mraid35x        (3f4bb95e5a44f3be34824e8e7caf0737) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:03.0937 0928   MRxDAV          (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:04.0203 0928   MRxSmb          (7d304a5eb4344ebeeab53a2fe3ffb9f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:04.0468 0928   Msfs            (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:04.0640 0928   MSKSSRV         (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:04.0828 0928   msloop          (64e8b7c65eb4796939c0f64f8170821b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\loop.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:05.0000 0928   MSPCLOCK        (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:05.0234 0928   MSPQM           (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:05.0406 0928   mssmbios        (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:05.0593 0928   MSTEE           (e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:05.0796 0928   Mup             (de6a75f5c270e756c5508d94b6cf68f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:06.0015 0928   mxnic           (e1cdf20697d992cf83ff86dd04df1285) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxnic.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:06.0234 0928   NABTSFEC        (5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:06.0515 0928   NDIS            (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:06.0703 0928   ndiscm          (cb4b29216c01547b4f8ea3edd70a1d9a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netcnucm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:06.0875 0928   NdisIP          (7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:07.0093 0928   NdisTapi        (0109c4f3850dfbab279542515386ae22) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:07.0265 0928   Ndisuio         (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:08.0796 0928   NdisWan         (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:09.0187 0928   NDProxy         (9282bd12dfb069d3889eb3fcc1000a9b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:09.0359 0928   NetBIOS         (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:09.0531 0928   NetBT           (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:09.0765 0928   netrcacm        (b128ccc0e4586628d5d6f6a8f1d0778d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netrcacm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:10.0125 0928   NielGfx         (dc810d3a9c6ffa0d265776b72fe82cd1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nielgfx.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:10.0343 0928   nielprt         (7cd1343788a92427f273ad5cc8bc272b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nielprt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:10.0546 0928   nm              (1e421a6bcf2203cc61b821ada9de878b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NMnt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:12.0031 0928   nnrnstdi        (c6cd620d974e58bb5e93acb67d08db01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nnrnstdi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:12.0250 0928   NPF             (b9730495e0cf674680121e34bd95a73b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\npf.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:12.0421 0928   Npfs            (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:12.0609 0928   npkcrypt        (fd9666a8eb88e713c18e2e90f6e746d0) C:\Program Files\Wizet\MapleStory\npkcrypt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:13.0093 0928   Ntfs            (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:13.0375 0928   NTIDrvr         (15a72d5b8f0b6a718207f14bd5ebb8ff) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NTIDrvr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:13.0718 0928   Null            (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:14.0000 0928   NwlnkFlt        (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:14.0250 0928   NwlnkFwd        (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:14.0500 0928   NwlnkIpx        (8b8b1be2dba4025da6786c645f77f123) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:14.0828 0928   NwlnkNb         (56d34a67c05e94e16377c60609741ff8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:15.0125 0928   NwlnkSpx        (c0bb7d1615e1acbdc99757f6ceaf8cf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:15.0640 0928   P3              (c90018bafdc7098619a4a95b046b30f3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\p3.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:15.0937 0928   Parport         (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:16.0187 0928   PartMgr         (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:16.0421 0928   ParVdm          (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:16.0671 0928   PcaSp50         (6aeae10fb95baef27eba4400d78fc568) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PcaSp50.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:16.0890 0928   PCI             (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:17.0281 0928   PCIIde          (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:17.0500 0928   PciTest         (c06d13350ddf3e84d72a80574be92dd5) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\pcitest.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:17.0718 0928   Pcmcia          (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:18.0796 0928   perc2           (6c14b9c19ba84f73d3a86dba11133101) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:19.0062 0928   perc2hib        (f50f7c27f131afe7beba13e14a3b9416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2hib.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:19.0375 0928   pfc             (444f122e68db44c0589227781f3c8b3f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:19.0906 0928   pnarp           (f5ee6aceff997df5f3bf47126c745f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pnarp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:20.0250 0928   PptpMiniport    (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:20.0468 0928   Processor       (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:20.0812 0928   PSched          (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:21.0093 0928   Ptilink         (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:21.0312 0928   purendis        (182f9e6d35991c9f0f2fcf007daddcc9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\purendis.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:21.0562 0928   PxHelp20        (d86b4a68565e444d76457f14172c875a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:21.0796 0928   ql1080          (0a63fb54039eb5662433caba3b26dba7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:22.0171 0928   Ql10wnt         (6503449e1d43a0ff0201ad5cb1b8c706) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql10wnt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:22.0390 0928   ql12160         (156ed0ef20c15114ca097a34a30d8a01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:22.0640 0928   ql1240          (70f016bebde6d29e864c1230a07cc5e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1240.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:22.0875 0928   ql1280          (907f0aeea6bc451011611e732bd31fcf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:23.0156 0928   RasAcd          (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:23.0390 0928   Rasl2tp         (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:23.0640 0928   RasPppoe        (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:23.0828 0928   Raspti          (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:24.0109 0928   Rdbss           (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:24.0328 0928   RDPCDD          (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:24.0718 0928   rdpdr           (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:25.0031 0928   RDPWD           (fc105dd312ed64eb66bff111e8ec6eac) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:25.0265 0928   redbook         (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:25.0453 0928   RFCOMM          (851c30df2807fcfa21e4c681a7d6440e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:25.0656 0928   RT25USBAP       (9c377dbf9d2d19098db935dc1e8361a3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt25usbap.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:25.0875 0928   RTL8192su       (ba11d5f61a74e156bf6f33dddd1ad1ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8192su.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0046 0928   SANDRA          (230fd3749904ca045ea5ec0aa14006e9) C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2011.SP4c\WNt500x86\Sandra.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0140 0928   SASDIFSV        (39763504067962108505bff25f024345) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0203 0928   SASKUTIL        (77b9fc20084b48408ad3e87570eb4a85) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0375 0928   SCDEmu          (3b35ce540758bbabb721e234cb5a4f3f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SCDEmu.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0515 0928   Secdrv          (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0656 0928   Serenum         (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:26.0796 0928   Serial          (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:27.0031 0928   Sfloppy         (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:27.0296 0928   sisagp          (6b33d0ebd30db32e27d1d78fe946a754) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:27.0484 0928   SLIP            (866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:27.0656 0928   snapman         (b6aa9bbff890ffea333ffe81d0b888ff) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:27.0859 0928   Sparrow         (83c0f71f86d3bdaf915685f3d568b20e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:28.0250 0928   splitter        (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:28.0765 0928   SQTECH905C      (5d7195f1c7c3e9aa7c2e5b37ba71096a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Capt905c.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:28.0937 0928   sr              (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:29.0140 0928   Srv             (47ddfc2f003f7f9f0592c6874962a2e7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:29.0359 0928   streamip        (77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:29.0546 0928   SunkFilt        (d8cbd8b4bf4dc9cd64b5cc8e2bec1b96) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfilt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:29.0718 0928   SunkFilt39      (fabcc3bec89a2853958cefb28943c470) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfilt39.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:30.0312 0928   swenum          (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:30.0484 0928   swmidi          (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:30.0671 0928   symc810         (1ff3217614018630d0a6758630fc698c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:30.0859 0928   symc8xx         (070e001d95cf725186ef8b20335f933c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:31.0078 0928   sym_hi          (80ac1c4abbe2df3b738bf15517a51f2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:31.0296 0928   sym_u3          (bf4fab949a382a8e105f46ebb4937058) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:31.0671 0928   sysaudio        (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:31.0859 0928   Tcpip           (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:32.0109 0928   Tcpip6          (4e53bbcc4be37d7a4bd6ef1098c89ff7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:32.0312 0928   TDPIPE          (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:32.0484 0928   TDTCP           (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:32.0640 0928   TermDD          (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:32.0968 0928   tifsfilter      (b84b82c0cbeb1b0d7eb7a946bade5830) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:34.0921 0928   timounter       (74711884439bdf9ccf446c79cb05fac0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:35.0156 0928   tmcomm          (df8444a8fa8fd38d8848bdd40a8403b3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:35.0328 0928   TosIde          (f2790f6af01321b172aa62f8e1e187d9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\toside.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:35.0500 0928   tunmp           (8f861eda21c05857eb8197300a92501c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:35.0671 0928   Udfs            (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:35.0890 0928   ultra           (1b698a51cd528d8da4ffaed66dfc51b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:36.0125 0928   Update          (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:36.0343 0928   usbaudio        (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:36.0656 0928   usbccgp         (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:36.0921 0928   usbehci         (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0125 0928   usbhub          (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0312 0928   USBIO           (f90d8f845095fcd6924e3d751c04e442) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0468 0928   usbprint        (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0640 0928   usbscan         (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0796 0928   USBSTOR         (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:45:37.0953 0928   usbuhci         (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:38.0171 0928   usbvideo        (63bbfca7f390f4c49ed4b96bfb1633e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:38.0328 0928   USB_RNDIS       (bee793d4a059caea55d6ac20e19b3a8f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:38.0500 0928   VgaSave         (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:38.0656 0928   viaagp          (754292ce5848b3738281b4f3607eaef4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:38.0828 0928   ViaIde          (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:39.0078 0928   VIAudio         (819bf44085104be6527b86a88acf856b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97via.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:39.0250 0928   VolSnap         (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:39.0500 0928   VX3000          (b763b9807e6927004916c999fdb44c77) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VX3000.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:40.0015 0928   W8100PCI        (bad35d128dd4e7071b3c294ee92ffd65) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrv8k51.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:40.0421 0928   Wanarp          (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:40.0593 0928   wanatw          (0a716c08cb13c3a8f4f51e882dbf7416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:40.0812 0928   Wdf01000        (bbcfeab7e871cddac2d397ee7fa91fdc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\wdf01000.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:41.0187 0928   wdmaud          (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:41.0390 0928   winachsf        (74cf3f2e4e40c4a2e18d39d6300a5c24) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:41.0687 0928   WNA3100M        (37f02a268d43228c0d34158eaf924e17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WNA3100M.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:41.0906 0928   WpdUsb          (cf4def1bf66f06964dc0d91844239104) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:42.0125 0928   Wpsnuio         (b3eb8a41eedafc62902f081851f7ba48) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpsnuio.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:42.0343 0928   WS2IFSL         (6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:42.0531 0928   WSTCODEC        (c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS
        2011/09/12 14:45:42.0734 0928   WudfPf          (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:42.0906 0928   WudfRd          (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:43.0031 0928   X4HS32Ex        (12f3277e858859f5cb40ee96cf9ab6c7) C:\Program Files\Free Ride Games\X4HS32Ex.Sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:43.0203 0928   xbreader        (05a74d2be6f493c65d7221d1d0e8a23c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\xbreader.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:43.0421 0928   XSHARK          (e8a13e2cb4bab34d283172ee5b80be93) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\xshark.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:43.0796 0928   {6080A529-897E-4629-A488-ABA0C29B635E} (e6c22d34baef5196e1b23a4492c275b7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmsbw.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0046 0928   {D31A0762-0CEB-444e-ACFF-B049A1F6FE91} (6e53bd96b0ebad721cdd6320dbfc3f5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmkchw.sys
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0062 0928   MBR (0x1B8)     (1a0cf2f717fd6f57c8577c8fc1dde7fc) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0343 0928   MBR (0x1B8)     (5fb38429d5d77768867c76dcbdb35194) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0359 0928   Boot (0x1200)   (4f766b3acb1cea377f6a5e250cb97fd7) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0928   Boot (0x1200)   (d323f04865706720ade3c66921086d54) \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition0
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0928   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0928   Scan finished
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0928   ================================================================================
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0520   Detected object count: 0
        2011/09/12 14:45:44.0375 0520   Actual detected object count: 0

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
        • Diamond Member
          • Hoov's Personal Site
        « Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 01:12:16 pm »
        Try starting windows using the instructions below. You can do the instructions in safe mode.

I need you to reboot windows cleanly. To do that please go to the run command and type in msconfig . Once that starts, select selective startup, and then uncheck the load startup items. Now click on the services tab, and down near the bottom of the window, check the box that says Hide all Microsoft Services now go up and uncheck all the services still listed, make sure you scroll down the list if need to unselect all the non Microsoft services. Now click apply, then click OK and reboot the computer.

See if you get the blue screen.

Let me know.

Consumer Security

Offline Ascertain20

• Bronze Member
        « Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 01:45:11 pm »
        Did that and still got the "A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught" Blue screen.

Offline Hoov

• Global Moderator
        • Diamond Member
          • Hoov's Personal Site
        « Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 02:50:07 pm »
        Please download RunScanner
        • Save it to a folder you create such as C:\Runscanner (this assumes Windows is installed on your C: drive).
        • Launch Runscanner by double-clicking runscanner.exe within the C:\Runscanner folder.
        • Vista users must also click Continue to open Runscanner when prompted by User Account Control (UAC)
        • Check Beginner Mode
        • Click Scan computer
        • Your will see a "Runscanner scan in progress" window displayed while Runscanner scans your system
        • At the conclusion of the scan, save the run file called runscanner.run to your documents folder or directly to the Runscanner folder. This is the file you will need to upload.
        • A runscanner.log file will automatically open in Notepad. Just close the Notepad window because, it is ONLY the runscanner.run file that we are interested in.
        • Next, zip up the runscanner.run file that you just saved.
        • I want you to upload the zipped runscanner.run file as an attachment in your next reply
        • To do that choose "Additional Options" under "Post Reply"
        • Browse to the zipped RUN file location and then click the "Post" button to attach the file.
        • I will review the run file, and then upload it back to you with items marked for deletion.
        • Please await my directions and the returned RUN file, and do not delete anything in the interim

Consumer Security