Author Topic: How can I get my passwords back?  (Read 958 times)

Offline Tuvalu

• Bronze Member
How can I get my passwords back?
« on: October 10, 2011, 07:39:33 pm »
I am not sure if it is Ok to post here. I have some trouble with game passwords. I can't login to some of my game account as it just poped up that wrong passwords. I am 100% sure that I have nver changed my passwords. I suspect my mom did this as she has been nagging these days that I spent too much time on these games. I even saw her viewing the Mac keylogger. I believe it is not a coincidence. My questions is how can I detect this keylogger and whether I can get my passwords back if all my account has changed?

HAPPY EVERY DAY
Mac Keylogger
Mac Spy

Online Hoov

• Malware Removal Mentors
  • Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • Unwilling part owner of Gov't. Motors and Chrysler
    • Hoov's Personal Site
Re: How can I get my passwords back?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 07:54:54 pm »
I don't know much about Mac's, but my first thought is that you need to set down with your Mom and have a talk about this. I am fairly certain that most of the other staff will probably agree when I tell you that we are not going to help you go around the boundaries that a parent has imposed on one or more of her children. If your Mom were to convince us that it is not her, and she would like us to help you resolve the problem, then we would help out. But for now this is between you and her.

Consumer Security

If I am helping you and you don't hear from me for 24Hrs, send me a PM Please!

Offline grsamf

• Malware Removal Mentors
  • Ambassador
  • Gold Member
  • Legally Bald
Re: How can I get my passwords back?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:41 am »
To add to what Hoov said, we have an absolute rule that we do not assist with circumventing legitimate, commercial keyloggers.  To do so would place SpywareHammer in precarious and legal and ethical situations.

I am locking this topic to prevent further discussion that would be in violation of our rules and policies.
Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting. -- Edmund Burke

SpywareHammer is staffed by unpaid volunteers. Assistance is free, but donations help keep us online. Click "Donations" at the top of the page to donate.