I apologize for the wierd formatting. I don't know what caused it or how to fix it. But here is the information.
As you know you have a very serious infection on your PC. Your financial and other private data may have been compromised. I recommend that you check your financial accounts, such as banks, credit cards and investment accounts regularly to see if there is any unauthorized activity. It would also be a good idea to contact:
at (800) 685-1111
at (888) 397-3742 and
or (800) 888-4213
and put a watch on your accounts so that no one can steal your identity.
We will continue cleaning your PC.
1. Download Gparted Live CD ISO from Here
and save where you can easily find it.
2. Create a bootable CD by burning that ISO image to a CD, you can download and use ImageBurn
for that task.
3. Instructions for ImageBurn Here
4. Boot your system from the GParted Live CD. You should see the following:
5. Press ENTER
6. By default, "do not touch keymap" is highlighted. Leave this setting alone and just press ENTER
7. Choose your language and press ENTER
. English is default
8. Once again, at this prompt, press ENTER
You will now be taken to the main GUI screen below:
9. Right click on the Smallest-1 MB partition
Partion and select "Manage Flags"BE SURE YOU SELECTED THE 1 MB PARTITION
the Ticks from Boot
as follows:If there are no flags on this partition, exit the application
11. Right click on the OS Partion, you can recognize it by its size 219.88 GB
and select "Manage Flags"
12. Put a tick in the Boot
option as follows:
13. You now need to confirm those actions as follows:
14. Recheck each partion under "Flags"
make sure the small rogue partiton does not have "Boot"
applied, and the OS partion DOES
15. If the above is correct double click on the
16. At the next window select "Reboot" then "OK" Boot into Normal Windows, check that all is OK.
Now please post the following to me as a reply to this post:
Let me know how your computer and browser are operating; if you had difficulty booting
If you have any other questions or problems, let me know that as well