Thanks for those logs, run the following:
Delete any versions of Combofix that you may have on your Desktop, download a fresh copy from either of the following links :-Link 1Link 2
****Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze ****
- Ensure that Combofix is saved directly to the Desktop <--- Very important
Before saving Combofix to the Desktop re-name to Gotcha.exe as below:
- Disable all security programs as they will have a negative effect on Combofix, instructions available Here if required. Be aware the list may not have all programs listed, if you need more help please ask.
- Close any open browsers and any other programs you might have running
- Double click the icon to run the tool (Vista or Windows 7 users right click and select "Run as Administrator)
- Instructions for running Combofix available Here if required.
- If you are using windows XP It might display a pop up saying that "Recovery console is not installed, do you want to install?" Please select yes & let it download the files it needs to do this. Once the recovery console is installed Combofix will then offer to scan for malware. Select continue or yes.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" for further review
Note: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
Note: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CDs, floppies and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security. If this is an issue or makes it difficult for you -- please tell us when you reply. Read Here
why disabling autoruns is recommended.
- If Combofix detects any Rootkit/Bootkit activity on your system it will give a warning and prompt for a reboot, you must allow it to do so.
- If Combofix reboot's due to a rootkit, the screen may stay black for several minutes on reboot, this is normal
- If after running Combofix you receive any type of warning message about registry key's being listed for deletion when trying to open certain items, reboot the system and this will fix the issue (Those items will not be deleted)
Post the log in next reply please...