Try running Ccleaner again and see if that improves anything. Also just for giggles, it would not hurt to run chkdsk on your drive.
1. Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the c:\ drive.
2. Click Properties, and then click Tools.
3. Under Error-checking, click Check Now. A dialog box that shows the Check disk options is displayed,
4. Use one of the following procedures:
* select the Automatically fix file system errors check box
* select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box
5. Click Start
Note If one or more of the files on the hard disk are open, you will receive the following message:
The disk check could not be performed because the disk check utility needs exclusive access to some Windows files on the disk. These files can be accessed by restarting Windows. Do you want to schedule the disk check to occur the next time you restart the computer?
Click Yes to schedule the disk check, and then restart your computer to start the disk check.