I am one of the Administrators of this site. I have looked into your complaint. Let's start with the facts:
1. You have made a total of exactly 3 posts here including this one.
2. Your first post, on January 31, 2010, at 1:21:33 PM EST, was to our Malware Removal forum. Included as an attachment was what purported to be a HJT log for our review.
3. At 1:35:57 PM EST on the same day, just 14 minutes later, I posted in your topic that we do not open attachments because we have had occasions when malware writers have tried to attach our systems by including executable scripts in what was supposed to a log. We do NOT ever open attachments to posts unless we specifically requested them. We need to protect ourselves from malicious intent. If you cannot understand that, you are being foolish.
3. On the next day, February 1, 2010, you posted the requested log. We are busy here, and are all volunteers, and get to people as fast as we can. Sometimes it takes a day or more for that to happen.
4. On February 4, 2010, Hoov posted your first instructions for finding and removing the malware on your system.
5. YOU NEVER RESPONDED to his straightforward instructions. You abandoned the topic and wasted our time, taking our time away from helping someone else. That problem is yours, not ours.
You clearly do not have any justification for your comments. You decided not to respond, not us. You are completely free to post for help elsewhere, and I strongly suggest that you do so.
I also want to point out that we are totally volunteers, none of us receive any compensation for helping others. Nor do we ever charge for our services. And, our success rate with members who stick with us and let us help them is over 99%. Not too shabby for a completely free service.