Intrusion Prevention and Detection
Updated for 2016
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit uses a combination of one enforcement layer and three protection layers to block attacks. Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
Protects browser components, including Java, Adobe Reader, Flash, and Shockwave
Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
Ability to add/manage custom shields Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10.
- RETURNIL Creates a virtual environment for your PC instead of loading the native operating system. - Windows XP/2003/08/Vista/Windows7 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1, 10
- Sandboxie Runs programs in isolated space preventing changes to the hard disk - Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10. There is some support for older 64-bit versions of Windows: see the download page. Sandboxie does not work on Windows 95, 98 or ME, or on Mac operating systems. There are no plans to support these environments.
- SpywareBlaster Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software - Windows All.
- WinPatrol Monitor programs running on your computer - Windows All
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:49:26 PM by Bugbatter »